The roasted vegetables are the hero of this dish.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 Cups Pumpkin, cubed
- 3 Potatoes, cubed
- 3 Cups Mixed vegetables, Zucchini, Capsicum, Parsnip
- 1 Punnet Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Couscous
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Clove Garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Kalamata Olives, pitted
- 1 Sprig Dill, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200C and cover a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all the vegetables in the tray (except tomatoes) and lightly cover with cooking spray. Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and bake a further 10 minutes.
- Place couscous in a bowl add 1 cup boiled water, stir and cover. After 5 minutes when all the water has been absorbed add 1 Tablespoon of oil and season with salt. Fluff the couscous with a fork to separate.
- To make the dressing; Whisk remaining oil, garlic, vinegar, and dijonnaise until smooth.
- Place some couscous on the serving plate. Top with vegetables and scatter some olives. Drizzle some dressing and garnish with dill.