Ingredients (makes 12 )
- 375g bag NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE milk chocolate melts
- 1 cup Salted peanuts roughly chopped
- 1 cup Clinkers chopped (keep nice shapes)
- 1 cup Glace Cherries
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 100g Small marshmallows
- Melt chocolate over slow simmering water in a glass bowl. Do not let bowl touch water.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add melted chocolate evenly throughout the rest of the mixture carefully stirring the chocolate through.
- Place the ingredients into a square cake tin that has been lined with Al Foil. (20cm by 20cm).
- Flatten out the mixture evenly and place in the fridge to set for 2 hours.
- Once set use a knife that has been dipped in hot water to cut pieces of the Rocky Road.