Salmon is rich in healthy fats that are important for your bub’s brain development.
This recipe is suitable for babies aged 7 months +.
For more great recipes, head over to the Rafferty’s Garden website.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- olive oil
- 95g tin pink salmon or tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 1/4 leek, finely diced
- 1/2 garlic clove, crushed (optional)
- 3 leaves basil, chopped (optional)
- 1 pouch of Rafferty’s Garden pumpkin + apple + sweetcorn (+ nothing else)
- 1 tbsp cheddar cheese, grated
- 150g risoni pasta, cooked
- Score the bottom of two ripe tomatoes, drop them in boiling water for 1 minute and then refresh in cold water. Carefully peel the skin off the tomatoes and dice into small cubes. You may use tinned tomatoes if preferred.
- Heat olive oil in sauce and lightly sauté leek and garlic add diced tomatoes and continue to sauté for 1 minute. Add tin of salmon and stir keeping the heat on low. Add pouch of Rafferty’s Garden pumpkin + apple + sweet corn (+ nothing else) plus the cheese and basil. Mash or blend to the best consistency for your baby.
- Serve with cooked pasta