A tasty & quick meal. A great way of using left over salsa which replaces pasta sauce. Cheese can be grated for finishing touch.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 3 Rashes bacon
- 4 Slices ham
- 4 Slices salami
- 6 Slices Strasbourg
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 Zucchini chopped
- 2 teaspoons Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Birds eye chilli, finely chopped
- 1 stick Basil, finely chopped
- 1 stick Oregano, finely chopped
- 1 jar Salsa sauce ( large jar)
- Fry meat, garlic & onion in frypan until cooked through.
- Add salsa sauce & vegetables & herbs & cook until sauce is hot.