You can make this delicious popcorn in under 20 minutes and enjoy while watching your favourite movie late at night. It can keep for 3 days.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 Cup Popped Corn (in butter or olive oil)
- 1 Cup Brown sugar loosely packed
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Coffee extract
- Pinch of Sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees. Follow the instructions on the packet on how to pop the corn. Once popped lay out on 2 baking sheets lined with baking paper.
- Add brown sugar, pinch of sea salt and water to a small saucepan, stir until sugar is dissolved and let it come to the boiling point, add vanilla and coffee extract, stir and turn off heat immediately. Let cool for 2 minutes.
- Being careful, use a large spoon to drizzle syrup evenly on popcorn. Bake in centre shelf of oven for 10 minutes. Let them cool on rack for 5 minutes or cool enough to handle by hand, break up the lumps. Enjoy!