A fast, easy and delicious meal that is perfect for warm summers night.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500g Beef mince
- 3 Spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 Carrot, grated
- 5 Button mushrooms, diced
- 1/2 can Water chestnuts, chopped
- 1 1/2 TBS Kekap manis
- 1-2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 - 2 TBS Hoi sin sauce
- 1/2 Lime, Juiced
- Coriander, finely chopped
- Vermicelli noodles, chopped
- Cos lettuce leaves
- Add mince, onions, garlic, carrot & mushrooms into a fry pan, and cook until cooked through.
- Add in chestnuts all sauces, lime juice and noodles, and cook for a further few minutes.
- Remove from heat, and allow to cool slightly. then serve wrapped in lettuce leaves with coriander and fresh lime