These Santa’s teacups are a cute idea for little ones to take along as a treat to share. Easy, no baking!
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 10 Round sweet biscuits (eg. jam tartlets, Oreo, tic tocs)
- 10 Large marshmallows
- 10 Mini candy canes (hook end only)
- 2 Tbsp Sprinkles or crushed candy canes
- 1/4 cup Stiff icing mix (icing sugar mixed with a little water)
- Spread a little icing onto the top of a marshmallow. Dip into sprinkles or crushed candy cane.
- Push the candy cane (curved hook part only) into the side of the marshmallow. (This is the handle of the cup!)
- Spread a little icing into the bottom of the marshmallow and glue it to the biscuit (This is the saucer!).