This is so quick and tasty and can be served with rice or greens.
Ingredients (serves 6 | makes 12 Skewers)
- 1 kg chicken thigh fillets
- 600ml coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- Chop chicken and put onto wooden skewers and grill on BBQ ..
- While the chicken is cooking .. Make the satay sauce by putting a can of coconut cream in a saucepan simmer and add soy sauce and peanut butter. Simmer until sauce thickens ..
- Take the chicken off the grill and pour the satay sauce over them and enjoy!