A fun way to serve seafood as part of a midweek meal.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 500g Seafood Marinara
- 3 Medium to large potatoes
- buch Rocket
- 6tsp Sour Cream
- Cook whole potatoes (microwave or oven bake depending on time available).
- Whilst potatoes are cooking, cook seafood marinara in a fry pan. Add a little oil if not using a non-stick pan.
- Cut potatoes in half an scoop out centres. Mix potato middles with sour cream.
- Fill potatoes with half of the sour cream/potato mix, top with cooked marinara mix, top with remainder of sour cream potato mix and then top with rocket leaves.