A lovely meal to have at brunch or lunch.
Is your bathroom as clean as your kitchen? Might be time to rethink what you’re using. See why Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam is rating so well in MoM member REVIEWS.
Ingredients (makes 1 Pie)
- 2 Sheets Puff Pastry
- 6 Eggs
- 250 grams Ricotta Cheese
- 250 grams Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed and well drained
- 4 Slices Short Cut Bacon - diced
- 1 1/2 cup Grated Cheese
- 1 cup Red Capsicum -diced
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Line pan with pastry sheet. I recommended using a silicone pan or springform.
- Beat eggs well. Add ricotta cheese and spinach. Mix until blended.
- Layer half each of bacon, cheese, egg and capsicum in pastry lined pan. Repeat layers.
- Place remain pastry sheet over mixture and fold and tuck edges. Pierce pastry to allow steam to escape during cooking.
- Bake 45-55 minutes until golden. Cool slightly, remove from pan and serve.