Pop this on in the morning and tea is ready for you when you get home !
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 8 Inghams chicken drumsticks
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 med onion (sliced)
- 400 gram can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon fresh Thyme
- 1 packet dry french onion soup mix
- Heat oil in sauce pan, fry onion until soft
- Remove from heat, add soy sauce , soup mix, tomatoes and water. Stir to combine
- In the slow cooker place the drumsticks so the thickest part is on the bottom. Pour over the sauce mixture and gently move the drumsticks around so they are coated
- Cook on low for 8 hours
Notes... I love my slow cooker. The house smells amazing all day. Serve this with vegies or rice
Submit your own Chicken or Turkey recipe for the chance to WIN a $250 prepaid Visa Card. Hurry - Entries Close 30 September. Find out more.