A delicious weekday or weekend family dinner.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 700g lamb rump
- 2 onions, peeled and sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- turkish bread, hummus, lettuce and tomato to serve
- Pour oil into the pot of the Philips All-In-One-Cooker. Press saute/sear high temp, set cooking time for 5 minutes and press start (Do not close the lid). Cook lamb until browned on all sides. In the last minute, add the onion and garlic and stir to combine. Add the stock and red wine.
- Seal lid, set the valve to seal and cook on slow cook low temp for 9 hours.
- Remove the lid and season to taste. Remove the lamb to a plate and shred the meat with 2 forks. Return to the pot with the cooking sauces. Press saute/sear high temp and set for 5 minutes. Reduce the remaining liquid until there is just enough to coat the lamb.
- Place the lamb on a serving platter. Arrange Turkish bread, hummus, and salad on plates on the table. Let everyone help themselves to the fillings of their choice. Enjoy!