This delicious chicken tikka masala is an easy slow cooked meal.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1kg chicken thighs (can be with or without the bone in)
- 800g canned diced tomatoes
- 2 large brown onions thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup (200g) tikka masala paste
- 1/4 cup thickened light cream
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Trim any excess fat and skin off the chicken thighs.
- Heat oil in frying pan and brown the chicken thighs.
- Combine chicken thighs, onions, paste and diced tomatoes in the slow cooker. And cook on low for 6-8 hours (or can be cooked on high for 4 hours).
- Serve with rice. Drizzle over some cream and enjoy.