A very tasty dish. I served it over brown rice although didn't find it quite saucy enough for this. Next time, I might try and double the sauce contents so that there is enough sauce to stir through the rice.
Ingredients (serves 5)
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
- 1.5 Tbsp Lemon Juice*
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1/4 cup Plain Flour
- 1 Tbsp Tapioca (I used Corn Flour as I didn't have any)
- 1 1/2 - 2lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs OR bone-in chicken with skin removed
- 1lb frozen broccoli florets**
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Dredge the chicken in flour and place in the slow cooker.
- Combine honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic and tapioca in a small bowl. Pour over the top of the chicken.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on LOW for 3-5 hours.
- Serve chicken and sauce over brown rice.