This Sneaky Banana Bread Recipe is my favourite. Basically an easy banana bread just with sneaky vegetables added. Super moist great to eat on its own or toasted and buttered.
Ingredients (makes 1 Loaf)
- 250g Wholemeal flour
- 1 TSP Bicarbonate soda
- 1/2 TSP Salt
- 115g Unsalted butter
- 100 g Low GI sugar or castor sugar
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 450g Ripe bananas
- 1 Medium zucchini grated
- 1 Medium carrot grated
- Pre heat oven to 180°C and grease a loaf tin
- Place flour, bicarbonate soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Using another bowl or mixer, cream butter and sugar unlit light and fluffy
- Add beaten eggs, mashed banana, grated zucchini & carrot to butter mixture. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Add banana mix to flour, folding until fully combined. Pour into tin.
- Bake in oven for 50 - 60 min or insert a skewer in centre of loaf and comes out clean.
- Leave bread to cool in tin for 10min and then turn on to a wire rack.