These sneaky sausages rolls are so quick and easy to make during the lead up to Christmas. They are perfect for parties and save time in the kitchen.
Ingredients (makes 12 sausage rolls)
- 2 sheets Puff Pastry, cut into 4 long rectangles
- 12 small Chippolatas
- milk to glaze
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
Place Puff Pastry sheets on a flat surface. Cut pastry sheets in half to make 4 long rectangles.
- Place 3 chippolatas lengthways along each pastry sheet rectangle.
- Roll the puff pastry over the chippolatas and then seal the edges with a little milk.
- Cut each long puff pastry sausage roll into 3 small individual sausage rolls.
- Glaze the sausage rolls with a little milk and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with tomato sauce or BBQ sauce.
Notes... These sneaky sausage rolls can be cut into smaller pieces to make 24 mini sausage rolls. Use other sausage flavours such as herb and garlic to vary the sausage rolls.