If you like cream, you’ll love this recipe.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500g Spaghetti
- 1 tbs Olive oil
- 600g Chicken breast (thinly cut pieces)
- 200g Bacon
- 2 Onions
- 200g Mushrooms
- 100g Peas (frozen)
- 425g (can) Diced tomatoes
- 600g Cream
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 cloves Garlic
- Grated Parmesan
- Chilli Flakes
- Cook pasta as per directions on packet.
- Put oil in large pan, and fry chicken.
- Once cooked through add chopped bacon, onion and garlic.
- When chicken looks browned add sliced mushrooms and fry for a minute.
- Add diced tomatoes, sugar, salt and pepper and fry for a minute.
- Once cooked, add cream and let the mixture thicken on lower heat.
- Steam/microwave peas and add to sauce.
- Drain pasta, stir through sauce and serve.
- Top with Parmesan and chilli flakes if desired.