Cooked in Airfryer so quick and easy.
If you are looking at any of my crumpet recipe’s, when I say toast slightly it means just until the crumpet is warm to spread the margarine because the Airfryer, oven or grill will toast the rest.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 Golden crumpet with oats
- 1 scoop of leftover home made spaghetti or canned spaghetti
- 1 sprinkle of grated tasty cheese
- 1 spread of cream cheese (optional)
- Margarine & pepper
- lightly toast the crumpet ( just until it is warm)
- Spread margarine then place spaghetti, tasty cheese and pepper on top.
- Bake in Airfryer, oven or grill until ingredients are hot and cheese is melted.
- Another way is instead of using margarine, spread with cream cheese this will make it more cheesy.