The saltiness of the pancetta is a perfect combination with the cream for a balanced and tasty pasta dish.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 small Onions (sliced)
- 200g Pancetta (cut in strips)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Pepper
- Pinch Chilli Flakes
- 1 tbs Butter
- 3/4 cup Cream
- 500g Spaghetti
- 2 cups Mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 Eggs
- Place oil in large frypan and fry onions until translucent.
- Add garlic, pancetta and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and chilli.
- Once cooked add butter and once melted add cream.
- Cook and drain pasta. While hot, stir through eggs and add frypan contents.