Quick curry with a warm hit of flavour
Ingredients (serves 4)
- I Tablespoon Red curry paste (from a jar)
- 2-3 Teaspoons Curry powder
- 1 Tablespoon Wet Chilli (from a tube from fruit and veg section of supermarket)
- Half a cup Water
- 1-2 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
- 1 Can Coconut milk
- Half a packet Vermicelli noodles
- 300 grams Chicken
- 500 grams Mixed veggies of your choice
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Add Oil to hot stove. Once hot, add chicken and cook until lightly brown. Add curry paste, water, chilli, curry, and fish sauce and mix until it resembles a watery paste.
- Add Veggies to mix, and cook for 5 minutes. Reduce temperature then add coconut milk. Do not let milk boil.
- When Veggies are soft and the colour of sauce is a warm orange colour add pre cooked vermicelli noodles (see noodle instructions on how to precook), stir through, and serve