Are you sick of endless soap scum in your bathroom? See what mums are saying about Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam in their REVIEWS.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 large eggplant (cut into 2 cm cubes)
- 80mL Olive oil
- 1/2 Brown Onion (Minced)
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon Chili flakes
- 150gm Dried spaghetti (Cook according to package and set aside)
- salt and pepper to taste
- feta cheese to serve
- Bake the eggplants for 30 minutes on 200C. Then, let cool and set aside.
- In a wok, pour 80mL of olive oil. Saute the chili flakes, onion and garlic mince. When they are very soft, add in the eggplant and cook for a further 15 minutes. Keep tossing the mix to prevent sticking or burning.
- Add in pasta and toss for a few seconds until the vegetables and pasta are evenly spread out. Season with salt and pepper and serve with generous amount of feta on top.