Easiest quiche to make and great size for school lunches. Endlessly adaptable with filling choices!
Ingredients (makes 12 )
- 1 Packet mini soft taco boats/shells (12 pack)
- 1 410g can green peas
- 1 Packet frozen spinach
- 6 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Sour cream
- 1/4 cup Cream
- 1 cup Grated cheese
- Gently warm the spinach and peas. You can add some herbs or chives as well.
- In a bowl beat the eggs, sour cream and cream together.
- On an oven tray lay out the taco boats.
- Evenly add the pea and spinach mix to the bottom of the boats.
- Fill with the egg and cream mix.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake for 25 mins at 160 degrees.