A quick, easy and very healthy lunch. I serve the omelette with a side of spinach and some BBQ sauce.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 handful Spinach (chopped)
- 1/2 small Tomato (diced)
- 6 small pieces Capsicum (diced)
- 2 Eggs (whisk)
- Whisk eggs in a bowl and pour into a small non stick pan on low setting.
- After about 2 minutes, scatter chopped vegetables on half of the eggs. Try not to add too much filling as the omelette will fall apart.
- When the egg mixture has no runny substance on top you can fold the half that doesn't have filling over to cover the vegetables.
- Leave on low for 4 minutes, then carefully flip the whole omelette over to cook the other side. The omelette is finished when you press on it and no egg runs out.