A really quick and easy Christmassy idea … for those times when you suddenly realise the kids need to take a plate to school and you don’t have much in the cupboard! Switch out the Christmas sprinkles for other colours during the year – perfect for the birthday plate that goes to school!
Ingredients (makes 16 biscuits)
- 16 Digestive Biscuits (or similar)
- 250g Melted Cooking Chocolate (Dark, Milk or White)
- 3 Different coloured Sprinkles
- Spread the biscuits onto a platter or tray.
- Break the chocolate into squares and place in a heat proof bowl. Either melt in the microwave or over a pot of boiling water.
- Spread 1 - 2 teaspoons of melted chocolate onto each biscuit and then cover with sprinkles before the chocolate sets.