Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut in half
- 2 zucchinis, chopped roughly
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped roughly
- 1/2 red capsicum, chopped roughly
- 2 fish fillets, no skin and cut into 4 pieces each
- 1 tblsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Place 1 cup of water to the inner pot and then add steam tray. Layer all the vegetables on the steaming tray, trying to keep a flat layer.
- Place the fish fillets on top of the vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Top with the fresh coriander and paprika.
- Close the lid. Select STEAM function in pressure cooking, set cooking time for 10 minutes and press START. Serve immediately with wedges of lemon.