Quick, easy and healthy – you will be sure to love our turkey breast steaks with fennel and orange salad!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 4 Steggles Turkey Breast Minute Steaks
- 1 orange
- 2 tspn white wine vinegar
- 1 Tblsp olive oil
- 2 medium fennel, thinly sliced, reserving fronds
- 6 shallots, thinly sliced
- 40g watercress
- Finely grate enough rind from one orange to measure 2 teaspoons, then squeeze 1 tablespoon of juice into a small bowl. Whisk in zest, vinegar and oil, season well with salt and pepper.
- Add fennel, a few fronds and shallots to dressing and toss to combine cover and chill in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Prepare turkey minute steaks as per the pack instructions.
- Gently toss watercress through salad. Serve steaks with salad.