A family fav the kids just love and can’t get enough of. Please though all taste buds are different so feel free to increase or decrease sauces as to preferred preferences.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 kg Chicken pieces, you may prefer wings, drumsticks ...the choice is yours.
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 dessert sp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- Whisk all ingredients except chicken wings in a jug.
- Put chicken wings into a large clip lock bag and pour over marinade. Seal the bag.
- Refrigerate turning occasionally for at least 2 hours.
- Empty the chicken out of bag and into a baking dish, cook chicken at 200C for approximately 30 minutes, until sticky and brown.