Easy dinner idea for something a bit different!
Ingredients (makes 15 Chipolata sausages)
- 15 Beef chipolata sausages
- 60ml Thick honey
- 5 TBS Hoisin sauce
- Spring onion (garnish)
- Sesame seeds (garnish)
- Mix the honey and the hoisin sauce together, and mix to combine. Pour over the sausages in a bowl, and allow to sit in the marinade for 20 minutes
- Line a deep sided baking dish with alfoil. The marinade goes really sticky, so if you cover the baking dish in alfoil first, when you go to clean up, you just need to remove the foil and the dish is clean!
- Place the sausages in the baking dish and cover with the marinade
- Place into the oven at 180 degrees (uncovered) for approximately 50 minutes. Baste with the marinade and turn the chipolatas every 15 minutes
- When done, remove and place onto a serving dish and top with chopped spring onions and sesame seeds