It’s the strawberry season! Let’s make pretty swiss roll using greek yoghourt and strawberries.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 60g caster sugar
- 45g plain flour, sift
- 25g milk
- 15g unsalted butter
- 200g GREEK YOGHOURT
- 200g cream
- 40g caster sugar
- 10-12 strawberries
- Preheat oven 180c. Place parchment paper over greased baking tray. (I used 24x34cm baking tray)
- Whisk eggs and sugar high on hand mixer until the mixture becomes white and thickens. Reduce the speed level to low and whisk another 1-2 minutes to make the mixture smooth and fine.
- Add flour and combine with spatula.
- Heat milk and butter in a microwave. Add milk mixture into the batter.
- Pour into baking tray. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Cool completely on a rack.
- (make yoghurt cream) Whisk cream and sugar until it forms stiff peak. Add yoghurt and combine well.
- Spread the cream on the sponge. Place the strawberries and then roll up the cake.
- Wrap the cake tightly with parchment paper or plastic wrap and chill in the fridge at least 1 hour
- Slice and serve.