Delicious sausage dinner for the whole family!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 6 thick sausages
- 4 medium potatoes, mashed
- 150g mashed pumpkin
- 1 onion, finally diced
- 3 shallots
- 1 rash of bacon, diced
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 200g cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. In a saucepan, combine the onion, bacon, worcestershire and tomato sauce and cook until tender.
- Mixed the mashed potato and pumpkin together with the shallots. Add the onion mixture.
- Brown the sausages in a pan. Set aside to cool enough for you to cut down the middle (not the whole way through)
- Add the mash mixture into the sausages and top with grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven on 180 degrees for approximately 25 mins or until cheese is golden.