Stuffed tomatoes are a quick and easy snack or side…yummy and delightful!
Ingredients (serves 2 | makes 2 stuffed tomatoes)
- 2 Tomatoes
- handful Indian Cheese (Grated)
- 1 small onion
- pinch spices: salt, mango powder
- 2 tsp oil
- Mix cheese, onion and spices together. Taste it to check the spice level. Add more spice if needed.
- Slice off the tops of both tomatoes. Scoop out the inside of the tomato to make it an empty bowl.
- Put the cheese and spice mixture inside the tomatoes. Using a pastry brush, apply oil all over the tomatoes (even above the cheese). Microwave for 5 minutes. Voila.... yummy stuffed tomatoes!