A quick quinoa recipe for the warm summer evenings.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups water or vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup cashew nuts, broken into pieces
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 100 grams feta cheese, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- In a saucepan cook the quinoa in hot water (or vegetable stock) and a pinch of salt, for around 12 minutes. Add the frozen peas and cook for other 2 minutes until the water is absorbed.
- In a small jar mix some olive oil, some lemon juice and some salt.
- In a big bowl mix the warm quinoa, the dressing and all the other ingredients.