This noodle bake is great for families on a budget, and is ready in just 20 minutes.
- 2 packets Chicken or Tomato two-minute noodles
- 2 cups of cooked (or fresh) mixed vegetables
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Cook two-minute noodles as directions
- Beat the eggs on a bowl
- Put the cooked noodles and vegetables into a bowl along with beaten eggs and toss well.
- Add half the cheese, then mix again
- Pour everything into a shallow oven dish. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top and bake in oven for about 20 minutes.