No bake balls just perfect to involve kids in school holidays. Use green and red sprinkles or gold sprinkles and nice to go on Christmas table.
Ingredients (makes 30 Balls)
- 2 PACKET (137gm) OREO Original Biscuits
- 1 Packet (250gm) Marie Biscuits
- 1 Cup Dessicated Coconut
- 8 Tbsp (Approx) Rainbow Sprinkles
- 3 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 to 1 Cup Milk (Full fat or skim)
- 1 Cup Chopped Nuts (Walnuts, Cashew or Almonds)
- Separate cream center from Oreo biscuits and keep in a mixing bowl. Place separated biscuits in food processor and crush. Transfer in mixing bowl with the cream center.
- Crush Marie biscuits and add to mixing bowl with crushed Oreo.
- Add coconut, cocoa powder and nuts. Mix well.
- Slowly add milk mixing with spatula or hand to form a dough. Take a spoonful and roll balls. Roll one side in sprinkles and place in plate.