Chocolate cupcakes convince everyone you are Supermum!
Ingredients (makes 18 cupcakes)
- 250 grams Butter
- 1 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 250 grams dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees and prepare patty pans
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy and then beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Melt the chocolate with the sour cream (the sour cream helps to stop the chocolate burning as well). Leave to cool slightly.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and cocoa together over the butter mixture.
- Add the sour cream and chocolate mixture and stir until just combined (don't over mix).
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.