Why not impress your Mum this Mother’s Day with a homemade breakfast of sweet chilli baked eggs with beans! Yum!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 chorizo sausage, diced
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Anathoth Farm Sweet Chilli Relish (plus extra to serve)
- 1 tin cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 eggs
- 50 grams Feta, crumbled
- Grainy toast and basil, to serve
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 170C (150 fan-forced).
- Add olive oil into a pan and sauté chopped garlic until fragrant. Add in the diced chorizo and cook for 2 minutes until lightly browned. Add the chopped tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and Anathoth Farm Sweet Chilli Relish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the beans and cook for about 5 minutes until heated through.
- Divide into 4 single serve, oven proof dishes. Crack an egg on top, sprinkle with feta and bake for 8-10 minutes for medium to runny eggs.
- Remove from the oven, top with dollops of Anathoth Farm Sweet Chilli Relish, fresh basil and serve with grainy toast.