A delicious way to start the day!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 cup Fresh ricotta cheese
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Maple syrup
- Bagels, Sourdough or Brioche toasted to serve
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ricotta, cinnamon, maple syrup and vanilla using a rubber spatula. Set aside or refrigerate until ready to use.
- Toast or grill your choice of bread base to serve it on
- Top each slice with a good amount of the ricotta mixture and spread evenly.
- Top with fresh blueberries and drizzle with maple syrup. Serve