A great snack for little ones, or even bigger ones with a cuppa tea
Ingredients (makes 12 scrolls)
- 1 pkt Scone Mix (made as per directions on packet)
- 3 tbs Jam of your choice
- 1 tbs Chia Seeds
- 100g White chocolate buttons (broken up)
- 2 tbs Icing Sugar
- 1/4 cup Walnuts (or your prefered nut)
- Make Scone mix as per directions on packet. Roll out to half a cm thick.
- Leave 2cm on one end of scone mix, then begin to spread jam out on rolled out scone mix (if you need or like extra jam you can add some more)
- Then proceed to sprinkle icing sugar (with a sieve), chia seeds, nuts and white chocolate over your spread out jam - be sure to leave the 2cm at the end free of ingredients.
- Rolling your scrolls. Begin from the jam end and roll towards the 2cm free end. Make sure your rolling as tight as possible.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut scrolls into 2cm strips and put on baking tray and bake in oven at 160 degrees until they are browned on top.
- Remove from oven and remove from baking paper cool on a wire rack.
- Once cool mix up some icing sugar to make a drizzle consistency and lace over your scrolls.