This Tabbouli is a delicious side dish. Leftovers are great for lunch the next day!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1/4 Cup Cracked Bulghur
- 1/4 Cup Boiled Water
- 2 Tomatoes, cubed
- 1 Bunch Parsley, chopped finely
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Mint, chopped finely
- 1/2 Red Onion, chopped finely
- 1-2 Lemons, juiced
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Pinch Salt to taste
- Place burghul in a heat proof bowl with boiling water. Cover and set aside for 10 minutes. Once the burghul has absorbed all the liquid, use a fork to seperate.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir. Serve with your favourite meal.