This recipe is proudly brought to you by IGA and is delicious when served with this Lemon & Cucumber Salad.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- ¼ cup (50g) Tandoori paste
- 100g natural yoghurt
- ¼ cup chopped fresh coriander
- 6 lamb cutlets, well-trimmed
- In a large bowl, combine the Tandoori paste with half the yoghurt and half the coriander. Add the cutlets and coat well. Cover with cling wrap and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- In a non-stick frying pan, cook the cutlets until three-quarters cooked.
- Drizzle with the remaining yoghurt mixture and sprinkle with the remaining coriander.