This Tarta de Queso is an appetizer recipe from a Spanish friend. You can eat it together with olives, salt-cured meat, nuts.. and wine! Keep in the fridge if you have any left.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 250g Philadelphia
- 3 eggs
- 1 small natural yogurt tub (around 200 grams)
- (keep the empty yogurt tub to measure the rest)
- 1 yogurt tub full of self rising flour
- 1 yogurt tub full of sugar
- 1 yogurt tub full of milk
- 200 ml cream
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees.
- Put all the ingredients inside the blender and blend well.
- Pour the mix inside a squared oven dish lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Put the grill on and cook for other 10 minutes.
- Let cool down and cut in small squares.