Get a serve of Tassal salmon into your diet to boost your family’s brain function and super memory with these delicious Tassal Salmon Tacos! Super simple to make, the whole family will love this fun and versatile dish.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 12 tacos)
- 4 Tassal Fresh Tassie Super Salmon fillets, skin-off
- 10 corn tortillas, warmed
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp ground cumin powder
- 1 tsp ground coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp gruond chilli powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Pinch Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 jar chunky tomato salsa (store bought is fine)
- 1 large avocado, peeled and diced ready to serve
- Place garlic, cumin, coriander, chilli powder, paprika, salt and pepper in a small bowl and combine.
- Place each salmon portion into the spice mix, coating all four sides, and let sit for 15 mins.
- Heat oil in a non-stick fry-pan and cook the salmon fillets for approximately 10 mins, turning once. Once cooked, gently flake salmon into a bowl.
- Place a spoonful of chunky salsa, a few pieces of avocado and a small handful of salmon onto warmed tortillas and enjoy!