A great way to get lots of veggies into the kids and something different to put in the lunchbox instead of a sandwich.
Ingredients (makes 1 Large zucchini slice)
- 5 Eggs
- 1 cup SR flour, sifted
- 375g Zucchini, grated and most moisture removed
- 1 small Red onion, finely chopped
- 200g Ham, chopped
- 1 cup Tasty cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 170C. Beat the eggs in a large bowl until combined. Add the flour and beat until smooth, then add zucchini, onion, bacon, cheese and oil and stir to combine.
- Grease and line a 30 x 20cm lamington pan. Pour into the prepared pan and bake in oven for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Can be served warm or cold