Winner winner chicken teriyaki dinner! Super fast and easy for a busy mum.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki sauce
- Pinch Sesame seeds
- Mixed Bag of stir fry vegies, or freshly cut vegies
- 2 cups Rice
- Optional Japanese Mayo
- Cut up chicken and vegetables if not using a pre-cut pack of vegetables.
- Cook vegetables for a few minutes to soften and remove from pan.
- Cook chicken until it is no longer pink and add vegetables back to pan.
- Start to cook rice.
- Add teriyaki sauce to pan with the chicken and vegetables and turn down to low to infuse the sauce.
- Add sesame seeds and stir.
- Serve on a plate of rice and add a few swirls of Japanese mayonnaise.
Notes... Replace chicken with tofu for a vegetarian option. Can also be served with egg noodles for a teriyaki noodle Stir-fry