An easy Thai Green Curry that will warm everyone’s tummies.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 kg chicken thigh fillets, quartered
- 1/4 cup green curry paste
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 large potatoes - chopped
- 3 large carrots - chopped
- 2 brown onions - sliced
- 1 tbsp lime juice - or lemon juice if none
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup peas
- Saute onions on SAUTE HIGH TEMP function on Philips All-In-One Cooker for 3 minutes. Add chicken and set cooking time for 10 mins. Cook until golden brown
- Add green curry paste, lime/lemon juice, sugar, carrots, peas and potatoes and saute on high temp for 3 minutes. Then add coconut cream.
- Close the lid and turn to pressure cooking function on MEAT/POULTRY for 15 mins. Once done serve with rice. Enjoy!