This Thai Red Beef Curry is a great weeknight dinner option. Beautiful rich taste and quick to make.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500g Lean Beef, sliced into strips
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 4 Tsp Red Curry Paste
- 500g Pumpkin, peeled and diced
- 1 Capsicum, seeded and diced
- 2 165g Cans Reduced-fat Coconut Milk
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 120g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 1/3 Cup (uncooked) Rice
- Heat oil in a large frypan and cook beef for 2-3 minutes until the outside is browned.
- Add onion and cook for another 2-3 minutes, until it starts to soften.
- Stir in the curry paste, pumpkin and capsicum and simmer for 10 minutes until pumpkin is soft, adding a little water if necessary.
- Pour in coconut milk and lemon zest. Stir through spinach and cook until wilted.
- Serve curry over cooked rice with a wedge of lemon, if desired.