A favourite lunch time dish for me and the family, everyone gets to choose their topping and the kids always enjoy filling their own.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 4 Potatoes)
- 4 Potatoes (Maris Piper, King Edward, Estima, Desiree)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 20 grams Course Sea Salt
- Drizzle Olive Oil
- 200g Tined Tuna
- 4 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper, to serve
- 1 handful Parsley, roughly chopped
- Pre heat oven to 220 degrees
- Thoroughly wash and dry potatoes and randomly prick them with a fork
- Pat dry, rub with olive oil then roll in sea salt.
- Cook in the oven on a grill shelf for about an hour or until just tender, the outside should be crisp – if not give them an extra 10 minutes.
- Break open when ready to eat and serve with a knob of butter and a filling of your choice!
- For the tuna filling, combine parsley, tuna and mayonnaise mix in a bowl and serve with cracked black pepper on top.