Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup honeydew melon, peeled and chopped
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 30ml sugar-free lime flavoured cordial
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth
- Garnish with kiwifruit cut into Shamrock shapes and serve
Notes... The frozen banana gives this a much thicker consistency so don’t skip this step.
If you can’t source these exact ingredients you can exchange some for other green fruit like grapes.
If you really need a green drink but you know your children won’t be into this smoothie at all then you can make a banana smoothie and add a few drops of natural green food colouring.
If your children are not fans of spinach then it may be a good idea to hide it before they taste this. You can’t actually taste spinach in this smoothie at all.