These little treats are perfect for parties! Easy to make & taste delicious. Some of the best flavours to use for this recipe include; Original, Salted Caramel or White Chocolate Tim Tams!
Ingredients (makes 10 Large Spheres)
- 200g Packet Tim Tams - whatever flavour you like
- 3/4 Can of condensed milk (395g)
- 1 Bag Nestle milk chocolate drops
- Crush Tim Tam’s in a blender.
- Fold into condensed milk.
- Roll mix into balls, and then dip in melted chocolate.
- Place onto a baking paper lined tray & while chocolate is still wet, sprinkle on grated chocolate or coconut
- Refrigerate until firm. Enjoy!