Simple christmas cake recipe.
Ingredients (makes 10 Trees)
- 1 pkt Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 cup Ginger Beer
- 1/2 cup Icing Sugar
- 5 drops Green Food Colouring
- Some Mini M&M's
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees. Combine cake mix and ginger beer, combine gently together.
- Spray a shallow baking tray, and spread your mixture out evenly (should be approx 1cm thick before baking). Put into oven and bake till skewer comes out clean, approx 15-20 mins depending on your oven.
- Take out of oven and let cool in pan for 5 mins. Then cool completely on wire rack.
- Mix together icing sugar, food colouring and if needed some water (small amounts at a time) put mix into zip-lock bag and snip off a tiny corner.
- Take a cookie cutter and press out your tree shapes. Drizzle with icing mix and decorate with M&Ms.